Bus Types 19-21st April 2013- Shropshire (Oswestry)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen as theres a cheeky pic circulating....lets have a few more!! :lol:

20130421095904resized.jpg

dscf1263l.jpg

20130421095853resized.jpg

Olskoolchris said:
Nice to see your bus Foz!!! how is it?

Cheers Chris....Its a superb ride! And the work done seems to be to a good standard. Cant knock that! Lots of issues with Slamwerks regarding other matters with my bus tho, that requires sorting before I'm fully happy.....

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

pk1was said:
good to see you yesterday we were parked next to you. cool bus

Good to meet you too fella....your bus looked truly outstanding!.....pity you left so early, I think you were in line for an award!!

cheers Foz.

im not that bothered about awards to be honest, did you not win anything as yours looked stunning?

pk1was said:
cheers Foz.

im not that bothered about awards to be honest, did you not win anything as yours looked stunning?

'Top 3 Bay' same as last year.....
Hopefully catch up at another show dude....I'd like to look over your bus more closely....when its not raining :roll:

faux said:
Thanks for those who did the line up on Saturday and show and shine Sunday. Sorry if I didn't get to say hi.

I think the EB line up Saturday got the better deal!.....show and shine Sunday was a cold and damp affair! ....Standard! :roll:

Latest posts