Bus under cover

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5erge

Reaction score
While I have a nice garage it is currently full of all the usual household crap, so while I'm finishing off some vital DIY in my kitchen/Bathroom the bus has enjoyed it's time under a cover parked outside the garage. It's been out there since January :cry:

With the recent rain clouds dumping a reservoir full off water directly on my bus I'm starting to worry as my 3 year old cover is starting to perish, hopefully the old girl won't rust to bits so when its been dry (not very often granted) I'd whip off the cover give the bus and airing then pop the cover back on. It all seems fine there's no damp and the panels underneath are dry, I also took the precaution last October to do my sills (Bilt Hamber Dynax s50) and the insides of the panels for extra precaution. I'm about a week away from completion of my kitchen so I can spend a solid month working on the bus :mrgreen: and want to provide the bus with even more protection from the elements.

I'll remove all the old black underseal from underneath the bus wax the chassis cavity and stone chip the underside. Anything else I should consider?

Oh and my garage will be clear again but my timing of all this DIY couldn't have come at a worse time, everytime the rain lashed down I'd cringe :cry:

Des

Latest posts