Buses on slot mags?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always like Porsche Fuch wheel but these are a break from the norm and not that common.

Also the matter of money.

How about some Audi fuch's - as fitted to the early Audi Quattro's?

IMG_0937.jpg

They're 15" and 5x112PCD - but are quite wide I think (7"?).

They'd look awesome if painted black with polished highlights...

Anybody seen these on a bay before?

Note: These aren't mine, and nor are they for sale - I only just discovered these wheels the other day :cry: [/img]

If anyone has a pic of Steve Morris' (junglemod) late champagne Westy, that looks awesome on Flat 4 slots. It was featured in Ultra recently.

just saw this topic .sorry its not an early bay but wifes is mines not should have a pic below . cheers for the comment about the bus :D
[/img]
86e9nrc.jpg

not got a solid side on shot too show you but just make them out .enkie slots from flat four available a vw heritage wide 5 and late narrow 5 . :D

I just got my Wolfraces home, gonna try them on over the weekend. Seems to me that ET is completely different from Harleqin's Wolfies.

Anyone seen the latest Volksworld with the split panel van running Flat4 slot mags.

How cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcvw said:
How about some Audi fuch's - as fitted to the early Audi Quattro's?

IMG_0937.jpg

They're 15" and 5x112PCD - but are quite wide I think (7"?).

They'd look awesome if painted black with polished highlights...

Anybody seen these on a bay before?

Note: These aren't mine, and nor are they for sale - I only just discovered these wheels the other day :cry: [/img]

I have seen these on 2 bays, i have a close up somewhere.
I want them!!! Missed out on a set on ebay about 2 years ago that were sensible money, the only other set i have seen were asking silly money.

Dug out my wheel pictures i took back in 2005 at volksworld, i have no idea of sizes but i took them for reference to help choose new wheels (which i still don't have!)

Audi Fuchs
100_0935.jpg

Chromies (356 style)
100_0955.jpg

Cookie cutters
100_0956.jpg

BRM's
100_0962.jpg

Slotmags (i like the colour coding)
100_0963.jpg

Centrelines (prolines?)
100_0970.jpg

Teledials
100_0979.jpg

Merc (Ronals?)
100_0984.jpg

I like the idea that the Flat4 slot mags are not common and don't think they will be in the future.

Also the offset is good so wil sit nicely under the front wheel arch. They look great in Volksworld and it doesn't state that the van had a narrowed beam !!

Latest posts