• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BUSFEST HERE I COME spot 176

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theovalguy

Reaction score
Ok guys and girls
I am coming all the way from texas usa with this bus filled to the roof with parts for you guys like a early christmas.
I will be in spot 176 just inside the main gate to the right about 5 spots .
I will be selling my stuff on a (get this ) make a fair offer type basis.. Lets be honest i could sell this stuff over the net or to my trader friends but what fun is that..I would like to sell this stuff to the people that NEED it . Meet and greet them and make friends. I have lots of friends all over the world due to doing this a few times there and in germany.
I have to say i will not hold any of these parts for anyone.Simply being way to hard to remember or try to find you or me. The only parts in this bus I will hold will be the complete rust free noses one late and one early. The split nose i had would not fit sorry.
As you can see i made a mass pile and decided to stuff at least 75 percent of what you see and a bit more not pictured into this poor bus.. LOOK at the windsheild its full buddy!!just enough room to sit in. Anyways the bus is sold allready , the parts are not . I have three days to unload and sell everything i got .
SO like i said before come make me a decent respectful offer and its yours simple enough!!!
I could leave all this stuff with friends after i leave yes but , I hate to have to ask them to hold my stuff til i get back again..
I pretty much remember whats in or on the bus so you can ask but like i said i wont hold anything its all for sale cheap enough you wont need to go look at other tradestands till my stuffs all gone.
heres the pics
960497.jpg

960496.jpg

960494.jpg

960493.jpg

:shock:
Cheap parts at vanfest , pitch number 176 , roll up dont be shy ...

Hey John , I got a guy who wants a couple straight rear bumpers , how much for two ?????

hi, ide like buy the front grill on green camper thats full to roof,
can you post, how much,

I can postparts but its super expensive thats why when anyone asks me for parts for there buses from here I just ship it in a bus to one of my trusted vendors i sell to and then you can pickit up from them. Its a favor they all do for me.

Ask me for any parts you need ,if i dont have it I will find it if possible.
Come on guys I am excited to get the bus to busfest its killing me its unloaded today off the boat nowto get throughcustoms and onto the lorry..
come see me guys and girls
JUst look for My bus and my mullet you guys all laugh at..
john

JUst look for My bus and my mullet you guys all laugh at..

Bus is here John , willl be at Bust fest next thursday ....... Craig gave me the ok today ...

I am also bringing a small amount of stuff that i can fit in the suitcase / like nos early bay clock and 3 sets of nos bumper gaurds (bumperettes) the upright things with rubber padding on them. There is boxes still . Got a few sets of them.
Come see me guys and girls free cookies while they last..seeing as I work for a cookie company ..
thanks
john

Don't spose you have an interior light unit and headlight switch kicking about?

Hi, Have you any 72 only rear corners and engine lids? And how much will they be? Thanks

sorry guys i missed your questions as i was allready in your country with the sunshine i brought over the rear corners were 75 pound sold for 50 just to see them in good homes and the decklids engine lids were 55 and 50 and matt got them from scoffields
if you want anything just email me I have buses leaving in the next two weeks so damn near free shipping if it will fit!
thanks for the good time.. i had to bring the sun home with me though sorry..sunburn too
theovalguy @ yahoo .com

Was good to me you, my mate got an earlybay bumper of you friday morning.

Your a top bloke. Nice to talk and hopefully we will c u again in England bring the sun back lol

Latest posts