Calling all Beetle experts...UPDATED Friday 7th March!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one dood!! i new my guess wasnt far wrong :wink: looks like a corker! :wink:

pete nice said:
Any ball joint beam will fit.

Cheers Pete - does that mean that I can get a later beam and just change the trailing arms over (to keep the wide five brakes etc)?

Any help appreciated - this is all a bit foreign to me at the mo'!!! :oops:

;)

you can either change at the trailing arms ( where the arm meets the torsion tube) or the stub axle at the ball joint either or

jon

oh and if anybody else whats a nice little bug to run around in we have a really sweet 1976 1 previous owner 1200cc with service book, owners manual, sales brochure. All original -paint colour is Oceanic Blue with oatmeal basket weave interior, black padded dash which has never been cut for radio, original Toric seat belts, everything works as it should but then guess it should when the car has only done 39,000 miles from new...The few paint blemishes there are are being done in the next couple of weeks (in a bodyshop), original wings,bonnet,decklid, no repro metal on this car.. MOT'd (which it sailed through and no advisories) and Taxed..
willing to meet people half way as we live at the end of nowhere to most people...lol...

looking for £2500

just to many dubs on the drive so need to clear some space..

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Quick update for you all - the bug passed the MOT today!! :D :D :D

All in all it's cost me about £200 to get it back on the road so I'm well-chuffed!

The best thing is that the garage only charged me £10 for the retest even though the original test was over a month ago!! (They got a box of Cadbury's Roses for their trouble!).

Thanks for all your support dudes...

;)

Latest posts