Camper Dog

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clean

Reaction score
We are now the proud parents of a 12 week old Miniature Schnauzer called Ralph.

He is a lovely little pup and travels well. He has already been out for a few spins in May, our ‘71 Crossover, and is super chilled with the noise and bumps and rolls.

Ralph loves his crate at home, and we would like to find something collapsible that can serve a similar purpose in the bus, but can be easily stashed when not in use.

Can anyone recommend a soft, stowable, carry bag that can double as a soft crate for overnight usage, or an alternative idea / solution, please?

Thanks,

Clean and Ralph!

We used to have a little doggy tent, but our dog used to lie next to it !!!!!
I’m going to my lock up today, I’ll see if we still have it, if so I’ll post a pic up .

To be honest our dog is good as gold at home with his bed and will happily stay put if we tell him. He’s threes and a half now.
He also comes to work with me most days so his bed is also the back seat of the T6.
He spent a lot of time in a crate as a pup whilst I was on site but now he knows his spot and whines if the back seats not free for him.

I would buy a secong hand crate as your pup won’t be needing it for long, when I take him to shows a blanket is all he needs and he normally falls asleep in the cider tent.....can’t think why!

Latest posts