• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Camper wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nannucci

Reaction score
Hi all

Apologies - 1st post and its a wanted one.

I'm after a nice useable, straight rust & rot / 50% filler free quality painted camper with the inside sorted to turn the key and enjoy (don't want to have to do any work).

Stock or lowered not fussed as long as catches my eye and is well done.

I'm down south so closer the better (already spent too many valuable hrs over the years travelling miles across uk to look at rubbish when looking bugs n scoots).

Budget - theres no real top end as such but would like to stay around 10 - 15k.

Also I do have a mint restored show 1966 lambretta fitted with many v. rare original accessory shiney bits if anyone fancied an air cooled px or if not I can trump straight cash.

Hi I'm as south as you can get Hayling Island my 69 bay is on here look a ways down under johnnyalpha or call on 07725697661 cheers Alex

Got a RHD Devon Moonraker (Beryl) concertina pop top (it's the rare low profile when it's down alloy one) walk through, new white/cream trim, rear belts for 4, rock n roll bed, mint hammocks, fully restored body beryl green/white top, good underneath all painted and wax oiled.

Engine is 1600 bored to 1700 full rebuild so will get up to speed and cruise well. New brakes all round. Basically full resto inside and out.

MOT'd two weeks ago, and just got back from a great little camping show (got great feedback on her) drove and camped great. Ready to go anywhere.

If your interested and want pic's drop me a pm, we are down in Cornwall.

Hi there I have a van for sale, he's in super condition, just ready to drive away! No rust or rot has been garaged till 2007. I have loads of photos but am finding I cant upload them to this page:-(
He's 1972 Tax exempt, mot till April 2015, Red, RHD, Devon conversion.
Superb bus, but sadly do not use him much anymore, about 200 miles this year, as children have gone to Uni now :)
I am looking for £13,500 a real bargain, as truly there are not many that have been garaged and look after so well....
I am in Verwood, Dorset
You can contact me on 07899017461 or email me at [email protected] or FB!

Kind Regards
Sue Foster

Latest posts