• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

camping interior for sale (fridge, cooker, sink ect)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lannerz

Reaction score
i have taken out my camping kit to make a new seating arrangement.
not really sure how much its worth in the condition its in?
have a look at the pictures, if your interested give me an offer?

http://s66.photobucket.com/home/lansdownes/recentuploads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

may be interested in swaping for parts if you had any of the following, rear bumper, door cards, glove box liner, sun visor, door handles with keys.

To see what you might achieve have a look on Ebay, also RCC Imports are selling lots of interior kit.

Also depends upon condition but from the pics I would have thought at least a couple of hundred if not more

I would have been interested if the sink unit had been for a LHD.

Pickles said:
To see what you might achieve have a look on Ebay, also RCC Imports are selling lots of interior kit.

i disagree. RCC have lots up for sale. they are not selling them. the dormobile interior they have for sale has been up for at least 9 months. i bought a full dormobile interior for less than they have the back bed foam.

Pickles said:
Also depends upon condition but from the pics I would have thought at least a couple of hundred if not more

i agree with that bit. but "it's only worth what someone is willing to pay"

near caerphilly great !
Will sort out getting it and getting you the cash.

ok kool i live in bristol, i havent actually used any of it yet, as i just bought the van and took it out, i have some plumbing pipes ect for it which the guy gave me when i bought the van.
cheers

ok great gona arrange for a mate of mine that works ova that way to pick up for me hopefully this week and he can give you the cash thanks.

yeah sound. my number is 0758856482
contract runs out very soon though so may have a new number sometime this week, ill let you know tho.

Still trying to give me a date if not we'll come and collect.
Are you going to BVF by any chance.

marcher said:
Can i have 2nd dibs on this if natpay dosent want it.

Can collect tomorrow.

ta

let me know if he dosen't turns up m8. Could be with you by lunchtime.

ta

Hi have tried to contact you number not working can pick up tues cheers mate
My number is 07933744339

Latest posts