Can Anyone Help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinvan

Reaction score
Hi Yall
Been trying for three weeks to contact SJH joinery nr Derby to order an interior, does anyone know if they are still in business? these are the phone numbers i have tried 07952291670 and 01773608759 also cant find an email address or the website
was talking to the guy at Stanford Hall earlier this year and all seemed ok
any help would be appreciated

Thanks Vinvan

Hi bud,
I heard recently that the SJH may have gone under.. not 100% on that but the guy who told me is pretty reliable :(

I was shocked when i heard thb, when they did my interior the work and service were second to non, hope i'm wrong but what i heard.

Liam

Davydomes said:
Hayburner dropped through my letter box yesterday and SJH are still advertising. What a bummer! :( ......really like their kit.

Hi, We also have struggled to get hold of Scott, We ran his advert as he has been a good friend over the years and has supported the magazine since the very beginning.

I'm not in a position to comment on the rumours flying around about whats happening with SJH but we hope everything is OK.

Ned

Latest posts