Need help, Looking for Ebay user (sharonw3009)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myvanway

Reaction score
Hi all, Im looking to contact this ebay user, and was wandering if anyone knows this person?
I have only these details im afraid.

Ebay: sharonw3009

Email: [email protected]

I have tried both ebay and email with no response so just trying the forums now.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards.

Just had a look online catfish style but can't find anything!

Hope she's not ripped you off!

My Dad has sent a paypal payment for a purchase he made on SSVC to the wrong paypal address and can't seem to get hold of them to ask for it back! :roll:
As it was sent as a gift there is little that can be done! just hope the person duz the right thing and sends funds back! :|

Ive tried emailing the person and tried there eBay account and done everything possible... (I think?!)
Tried cancelling credit card transaction but as there is 3rd party involved (Paypal) they won't get involved.

Silly old git! :oops: but I guess this happens a lot!? shame there is not a way of retracting gift payments!!

Oh well, fingers crossed!

Always easy to say afterwards - but all PayPal problems seem to revolve around paying by gift. It's always worth the small amount extra to pay as a normal transaction and to get the buyers protection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the main problem is that PayPal don't care.. Its an easy mistake to send the payment to the wrong person, irrelevant of whether its gift or not Paypal should be able to retract it...

Honestly think they're must be a better way of paying people easily, cos PayPal's customer service is usually piss poor.

Sent from my Siswoo C55 using Tapatalk

Have you spoken to paypal? They may be able to contact the third party on your behalf?

Well good news!
My Dads money was returned yesterday by the persons who he sent it to by mistake! 8)

Proof that there are still good honest people out there! :D

Cheers.
Paul.

Latest posts