Cant believe I won @ Dubs at the Castle!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clyde said:
Well done, I was gob smacked when I won last year

ah-hem! You didn't, I won the EB category.. You won best in show!!! :p :D (you were totally robbed BTW as your bus is possibly the best I've ever seen in the 'flesh')

Well done on your win this weekend Haveacamper... sweet looking bus and also pat on the back for daring to be different, I like it!

hi yes well deserved stunning bus well done
oh and by the way a 1970 bus doesn't need hazard lights :D

T2 Brinky said:
congrats dude, any idea what won best at show?
Spence on here's 68 microbus with red interior ;)

Gallery thread here:
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=171" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Congratulation to both Haveacamper & MELANTRAFALLS for your wins and to Faux for organising the winning EB line up on Saturday :D

I'm still in shock at winning Best of show with my '68 :shock:

Early Bay all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Spence68 said:
Congratulation to both Haveacamper & MELANTRAFALLS for your wins and to Faux for organising the winning EB line up on Saturday :D

I'm still in shock at winning Best of show with my '68 :shock:

Early Bay all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Felt like I'd seen it before..... In almost the same location.....
Like twins but with different tail pipes ;)

Well done fella :mrgreen:, i did'nt even see the show'n'shine :( never had 5 mins to myself :lol:

Also Welldone Guys for Winning the Best Club Display ;)

And would like to Thank everyone that Came From Me and all my Team :)

MELANTRAFALLS said:
Hi! You beat us!

We got 2nd place. 1st time we have entered a show and shine, spent the last 2 years restoring our bus and just entered to show her off a bit not expecting to get anywhere near an award. We were over the moon to get 2nd.

Congratulations!

hey, thanks for the congrats! Congrats to you too :) i was wondering whether you were on EB. do you have a resto thread on here? I cant say that i've come across it

thanks for all of the kind words guys! it looks like the Earlybays are starting to clean up :) lets hope it comtinues

gwyneth-paltrow-crying-after-receiving-an-oscar-pic-getty-images-634733872.jpg

Latest posts