• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

classic U.S number plates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allden83

Reaction score
Hi

First post on here so hey to all.... got recommended the site at BusTypes on sunday just wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction as to how to get some classic plates made up for my soon to be imported 1970 westy. Its from Wisconsin so ideally want Wisconsin plates, not sure what my options are but noticed that a lot of buses on sunday had us plates with uk regs on.

Cheers in advance.

BTW posted this post earlier in the Technical section!.... i know..... i know..... I'm a Dumb Ass! :lol:

Allden83 said:
Hi

First post on here so hey to all.... got recommended the site at BusTypes on sunday just wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction as to how to get some classic plates made up for my soon to be imported 1970 westy. Its from Wisconsin so ideally want Wisconsin plates, not sure what my options are but noticed that a lot of buses on sunday had us plates with uk regs on.

Cheers in advance.

BTW posted this post earlier in the Technical section!.... i know..... i know..... I'm a Dumb Ass! :lol:

Hi fella,

Try states plates, got mine from here.

There pressed plates and good quality too ;)

Hey thanks for the advice mate unfortunatly they dont do Wisconsin on the graphic plates!.... Trust me to get a bus from the only state they dont do!!!!!

Latest posts