Cleaning Pop-Top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerbob

Reaction score
I was wondering what people would suggest I use to clean the top of my van - is a bit grubby and seems to have been painted.
What is the best plan to get it look a bit better?

387291950_Y2AAs-M.jpg

Thanks

R

Mine was quite dirty went I got the bus and had been painted. So I used T-cut, which cleaned it up well, but could do with re-painting really.

someone suggested a mild cutting paste like Farecla G3 or G6, but only if the Gel top coat is in good condition.

i swaer by a product called TFR, or traffic film remover, you will get it from any good motor factor, i use it to clean any thing and every thing, it is iseal for getting in to little nooks and crannies, it doesnt need heat or presure, so ideal on engines!

AxlFoley said:
i swaer by a product called TFR, or traffic film remover, you will get it from any good motor factor, i use it to clean any thing and every thing, it is iseal for getting in to little nooks and crannies, it doesnt need heat or presure, so ideal on engines!

agreed, or for a little less aggresive - try Amour all heavy duty car wash - in ASDA at the mo, but I'd be suprised if TFR won't clean it!

Latest posts