• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clear Out - Laptops & Printers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
As some of you will know I run an Event Production Management Company as well as MEB, as part of that service we hire out laptops to be used in workshop/breakout rooms at events.

Time has come to get rid of some of the the fleet again so I currently have the following for sale if anyone is interested,
3 X
Acer Travelmate 2700
Pentium 4 Processor
512mb Ram
40Gb Hard Drive
ATI 9000 Graphics Processor
Wireless
Office 2003 SBE (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
Supplied with no case, mouse etc.

£75 each

Pictures available on request

1 X
Acer Aspire 5051
AMD Turion Processor
14.1 WXGA Screen
ATI Radeon Processor
60 GB Hard Drive
512Mb Ram,

£95

All machines are set up by technicians and transported in flight cases so are in good condition, suitable for Kids or use in the garage. Not the quickest machines in the world but were good in their day collection from Solihull only, no transport

Free to a good home

1 x OKI5200 Laser Printer, not been used for the last couple of years as we upgraded to a machine that does A3 as well

1 x Canon Pixma ix5000 A3 inkjet printer, as above not been used for a couple of years

1 x HP Officejet 7210 Multifunction Inkjet, as above not been used for a couple of years

No warranty offered with any of the machines a they have all been used but are in good condition

Hi Graham, have you got any of the laptops left? My Girlfriend is interested however we are in deepest darkest West Dorset so it would be a while before we woul be able to head 'up north' to pick one up.

Cheers mate

Rich

Hi Mate

Yes still got a couple of the lappies left, if necc I can pack one up in bubble and send it via parcel2go or similar if you pay the carriage as well.

Battery life not great on the bigger Acers but replacement batteries are available to buy new,

Dude have you got the printers still?

Looking at the Multifunciton and the A3... :msn4:

Yep got all the printers still, like I say been sat unused for a couple of years so will need a once over but thats it,

Don't mean to be cheeky, but do they have cables? (Not too worried about the USB, but the power cables would be good)

If so, can I take all of them or is that taking the p1ss? :msn4:

Latest posts