• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

clearout lots added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baj said:
davidoft said:
baj said:
if you can post it please as im on the coast down in dorset ;) let me no how much all in with postage & i'll paypal you & send you my postage details.
brucie

i will have to cut it down to post it, i can either cut it in half or cut 350mm off one end, the mota lita steering wheel is 15 inch diameter
i want to use it for the westy interior side panel, i'll need to measure it to see how long it is. i'll get back to you.
i'll leave the steering wheel thanks i'm after a 17inch one.
bruce
no worries, it can be used in seperate pieces and the join is tidy enough :)

paul said:
How much for the door mirror posted please.
It is original and in usable condition i trust.
regards
Paul

yeah is an original one, useable just pitting on the arm and the mirror glass could look tidier if it had a bit of sealer run around it, £7 including post sound ok :)

[/quote]
i want to use it for the westy interior side panel, i'll need to measure it to see how long it is. i'll get back to you.
bruce[/quote]
no worries, it can be used in seperate pieces and the join is tidy enough :)[/quote]
evening... i've just measured the side panel & rear panel & the 2 together are 1.80m which makes sence a supose as thats the size of the j trim.
there's no way you can post this as a whole?
if you got to cut it can you cut it at 1.25m, thats were the join is between the 2 panels.
i'll have it either way, send me all the details for payment.
do you no how much for postage????

bruce[/quote]
no worries, it can be used in seperate pieces and the join is tidy enough :)[/quote]
evening... i've just measured the side panel & rear panel & the 2 together are 1.80m which makes sence a supose as thats the size of the j trim.
if you got to cut it can you cut it at 1.25m, thats were the join is between the 2 panels.
do you no how much for postage????[/quote]

i think sending it in one piece may make it pretty expensive, i will get some quotes either way, i have to get a tube to i will seee if anyone has one hanging about :)

Ryanmck1984 said:
How much would you sell the bike rack posted?
Cheers!

whats your postcode? pm me as will have to get a quote, if your not in the extra cost part of scotland can do £135 delivered

davidoft said:
bruce

i think sending it in one piece may make it pretty expensive, i will get some quotes either way, i have to get a tube to i will seee if anyone has one hanging about :)[/quote]

hi there, any luck with cost of posting???

baj said:
davidoft said:
bruce
no worries, it can be used in seperate pieces and the join is tidy enough :)

£20 posted

i think sending it in one piece may make it pretty expensive, i will get some quotes either way, i have to get a tube to i will seee if anyone has one hanging about :)[/quote]

hi there, any luck with cost of posting???[/quote]

i'll have the ratty genuine hubcaps please, if still available. Pm'd

Hi Davidoft,

Do you have any of the j strip left? I am looking for some for the cab area on my Westy approximately 2m's in 1m lengths (if poss.)?

Cheers

Neil

Latest posts