• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearout of some parts, some free!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SF Bay

Reaction score
Door, complete with glass, opening 1/4 and 68 handle £100
P1030506.jpg

P1030508.jpg

P1030509.jpg

Rear Hatch £40
P1030504.jpg

P1030505.jpg

Side Trim £25
P1030515.jpg

P1030516.jpg

10 pin Fuse box, great condition
P1030510.jpg

P1030511.jpg

£20 posted
Rear number plate light, undamaged, genuine Hella part
P1030554.jpg

P1030555.jpg

£20 posted
Wiper switch
P1030524.jpg

£10 posted
Dashtop heater trims
P1030517.jpg

Free to anyone who is prepared to pay postage
LHD Headlights, chrome pretty good 7.5 out of ten
P1030520.jpg

£25 posted
Rear Lenses
P1030523.jpg

£8 posted
LHD Speedo cable (still in packing) £12 posted
LHD Pair of heater cables (still in packing) £20 posted

If it's still up for grabs Ill take the drivers (well it is on my RHD bus) door, if you don't mind me arranging for a courier to collect from you.

paul_q said:
can i take the fuse board then (posted)
cheers paul.

junkyard_dog said:
If it's still up for grabs Ill take the drivers (well it is on my RHD bus) door, if you don't mind me arranging for a courier to collect from you.

You guys have PM

UPDATES....

Door sold/pending payment
Fuse board sold/pending payment
Heater trims given away

long shot i know but does the heated rear work on the hatch, wouldnt mind it if it does, also does it come with the beltline chrome, cheers

Nugsy said:
long shot i know but does the heated rear work on the hatch, wouldnt mind it if it does, also does it come with the beltline chrome, cheers

The window looks good, as in the elements look pretty good but I can not say yes for sure. Bear in mind it has no mechanical parts, so it should work but no guarantees. It comes with the trim, just as you see it.

just to update, i was down at my van today an mine isnt as bad as i seemed to think, thanks for the reply anyway, cheers

Still got the door, hatch, switch, lights, rear lenses. I have also found a mint glovebox lid in my stash which can go too 8)

do you still have the head lights M8??? you getting to peppercorn this weekend????

junkyard_dog said:

Still waiting to hear back from you....................

SF Bay said:
junkyard_dog said:

Still waiting to hear back from you....................
Sorry been away at weekend, I still want it! If you can pm me ya details for the paypal I'll get it payed and collected. thanks

Bump. Door not paid for, still available along with everything else on the first post except the fuse board and vent trims. Will listen to offers on everything except the door and hatch as these are stupid cheap already. I also have a black glove box lid complete with hinges and I want £30 for that and I will include postage.

Cheers guys

Hi Ian I have made paypal transaction for the door, sorry it's took so long. Can you get back to me to confirm It's still mine as I have come onto early bay to post to let you know I have paid and see there is somebody else requesting info for it.

Latest posts