• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearout time...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjknight71

Reaction score
just removed from engine after twin carb upgrade..... :lol:

.....Early Oil Bath air filter...(still leaking oil everywhere, elbow 'filter to carb' hose thing is wrapped in tape so I think that may be damaged) £10
(no pic)
1600tp manifold, servo pick-off £10
DSCF1123.jpg

1600tp manifold ends £5
DSCF1124.jpg

Late bay plastic filter unknown origin £5
DSCF1122.jpg

Will post

Will keep adding stuff as i find it/take pitures...
Driver TMI seat cover in black (year??) new
Bambus repro shelf new
Red external visor used
Econopack exhaust used
Fixed 1/4 light seals new

Was looking at recouping the £70 I have in it...complete with fitting kit and 'iccle badge...

DSCF0905.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

External Visor, a couple of light scratches, owes me £90..... :?:
DSCF0968.jpg

DSCF0976.jpg

DSCF0965.jpg

Hi..Interested in the inlet manifold as I was considering going the servo route.

How much to post to Woking, Surrey ?.

Do you take 'Paypal' ?

Thanks

stirlingmoz

postage on the manifold is £5.20.....think the manifold ends and both air filter unit will be the same...

Paypal is ok, but cheques cash and camels are good too :wink:

Grey BRM 112pcd so crossover/late brakes

Could do with a polish to remove some corrosion on front, powder on the back pic is where i flicked off the paint....ideal for a ratty or to clean up/paint....

...bought it as part of a pair to use one as a spare.....so never used it...looks ok no obvious curbing etc..

£30...can post it will be £10 - £15 i think.

DSCF1128.jpg

DSCF1127.jpg

Black drivers (could be cut for passengers) seat cover TMI new un-used....not sure of year...

£15

DSCF1131.jpg

DSCF1129.jpg

Cab door fixed 1/4 light seals JK (J10009) and upright (J11383)...pair of each enough for 1 bus or 2 doors.....no pics they are new and unused as i have do to opening 1/4's...

£10 the lot...

Cab door window lift channel seal JK (J10731)...new and unused....

£1

Hi there,

I'm interested in the TMI seatcover if you've still got it- does it just fit over the top of the original upholstery and if so does it look like it would fit my '72 crossover :mrgreen: ? How much do you reckon it would cost to post?

Many thanks,

Olly

Would you accept £100 for the Bambus shelf and the BRM posted mate?...

Let me know

Cheers

Stu

ok mate no worries... :lol:

i'm still waiting for a reply myself mate... :mrgreen:

stu1210 said:
Would you accept £100 for the Bambus shelf and the BRM posted mate?...

Let me know

Cheers

Stu

make it £105 by cheque and they are yours....need to send by separate parcels...just for the sake of the parcel shelf....

Olly the Ozbus said:
Hi there,

I'm interested in the TMI seatcover if you've still got it- does it just fit over the top of the original upholstery and if so does it look like it would fit my '72 crossover :mrgreen: ? How much do you reckon it would cost to post?

Many thanks,

Olly

Hi Olly, these are replacement type not covers you would have to rebuild seat....they match the originals...normally come in pairs i think at quite a large cost :wink:

It would as far as I am aware fit any standard bay seat...but 'pattern' may not be 100% 'correct' for year if that makes sense.....

yeah sound mate...

pm your postage details and I can send out a cheque...

cheers mate

Stu :D

Latest posts