Colour change but can't make up my mind

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdubkev

Reaction score
Please !!Help!! To make to most important decision of my life
7bef48e2.jpg

Keep it the same blue, thats what you always wanted to do, looked really good polished up, great colour and not seen to often down here on the south coast. ( or do you still fancy mango green and white )

What about painting the front clip a pastel lilac with a gradual fade into burnt orange down the side panels merging into a lime green chequer fade into rear quarter panel with the silhouette of a pouncing snow leopard depicted on both sides featuring an airbrushed Arizona sunset in the background culminating in a fully chromed tailgate so that whoever is behind you sits there looking at themselves, with an illustrated sky cloud scene on the floor pan and real turf on the roof so you are completely invisible from above and below whilst camping?

Or you could keep it blue.

Seriously though, after many colours through various owners we've just reverted our van back to it's original colour as it just felt like the right thing to do. It takes the agonising decision process out of it as well (should it be blue, should it be pink?) as we reinstated how the van would have originally come from the factory and been bought and owned by the first owner. It matches the OG paint inside the cab and the doors and it just feels really satisfying returning it to how it once was.

Of course if you don't like the colour you should change it, it's your van after all.

My first suggestion would be unique, I haven't seen another one like it, second thoughts you should definitely paint it like that.

Latest posts