Colour coded pop tops

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pike

Reaction score
Does anybody have any picture of bays with poptops that are not white. I'm thinking of painting my Bay orange below the belt line, anthracite above it and doing the roof orange but I'm not sure whether it would look right if I painted the Dormy pop top orange aswell.

My poptop is off white..(L87 pearlwies) and looks great.

100_1172.jpg

:D

Pike,

that will look spot on.

just noticed where you are from, whats your real name etc and which part of Barton are you from as thats where i am originally from..Stuart Road.

jon

:D A guy up here did it and it works really well, this of course is a Westy 72.5 model...

l_8bce79cc08aad0140d5b7b4c7602d06a.jpg

All the best! Hope this gives you an idea! ;)

I think colour choice is down to personal taste,personally I wouldn't use anthracite but if I had to I would paint the roof and pop top the same colour as the upper body colour.

Oh I mis-read that I thought you were talkin about the canvas... :?

I like stock Cloud White? But with that being said, to each Bus, his own driver! Remember though, alot can be said about whats up top. :p

l_d0f3aa7ed92a3d2878bd5bf88d7e4832.jpg

Search and Rescue would be able to find you though in some cases! :lol:

MagicEddie

58herbie said:
Grumpy said:
This be my gray bay.
Feb1cruise209.jpg

Grumpy,

whats the story on your bay??? how did it come to get split windows and air vents, but have sliding door on lhs.??

Jon

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=624&start=780" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:)

Latest posts