come one come all, grub going fast in the forest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pye1man

Reaction score
A local lad to the Forest of Dean is organising a bbq a BeechenhurstLodge 14/10/07,all vw's are more than welcome, please see links below for venue details and also whats planned......

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/recreation.nsf/LUWebDocsByKey/EnglandGloucestershireForestofDeanForestOfDeanbeechenhurstLodge

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=257186#257186

see you all there :) yes that includes you Dubberdaz and Rusty Lee, I'm sure you two are already on your way uuummm foood :lol:

Cheers

Andy

I'm expecting to be in the Forest on that Sunday visiting my daughter who lives there. Would be interested to come along although I'll be in my fastback. When is it and what should we bring? I know where it is, I know Beechenhurst well, good spot!

bananacustard said:
I'm expecting to be in the Forest on that Sunday visiting my daughter who lives there. Would be interested to come along although I'll be in my fastback. When is it and what should we bring? I know where it is, I know Beechenhurst well, good spot!
I don't think it matters what VW you turn up in mate, looks like food will be put on by the orgainsers. So just you, your family, your VW and an empty tummy :wink: But not too empty, as i want to eat the lions share thanks :p

I don't think it matters what VW you turn up in mate, looks like food will be put on by the orgainsers. So just you, your family, your VW and an empty tummy :wink: But not too empty, as i want to eat the lions share thanks :p[/quote]

As long as Daz doesn't do the cooking :lol: . if where free we may attend.
Daz poss meet up somewhere, not sure about going into a forest on my own :)

No worries Ian, it is a little scarey with Bears and strange people with pet pigs :wink: :lol: and don't worry i promise i will not go anywhere near the cooking :eek:

dubberdaz said:
No worries Ian, it is a little scarey with Bears and strange people with pet pigs :wink: :lol: and don't worry i promise i will not go anywhere near the cooking :eek:

"Strange people" you byunt alright obutt :lol:

I think the only criteria is to bring a bit of grub just in case and anyway it's always better to have to much, but please no cheese sandwichs, i get them all week :shock:

so who's coming?

Cheers

Andy

I love cheese sandwiches, I would come but its to far for me and i can't drive at the moment i pulled my chest some how and i was only sitting down well its that or my right lung has packed in, lets hope its the first hey... :D

pye1man said:
dubberdaz said:

"Strange people" you byunt alright obutt :lol:

I think the only criteria is to bring a bit of grub just in case and anyway it's always better to have to much, but please no cheese sandwichs, i get them all week :shock:

so who's coming?

looks like you got us & daz, the mrs wants to know if its poss to camp or not (to cold for me so I may just drop her off in a field somewhere). :D
can she bring some beer also :lol:

Cheers

Andy

List of peeps going,

Pie1man
Dubberdaz
Ianscooby
Rustylee
Bananacustard
Custard

Faux?

Clem? Not far for you mate

Anyone else? Looks like there will be plenty of splits so we need more EB's to show em who's boss! :D

dubberdaz said:
List of peeps going,

Pie1man
Dubberdaz
Ianscooby
Rustylee
Bananacustard
Custard

Faux?

Clem? Not far for you mate

Anyone else? Looks like there will be plenty of splits so we need more EB's to show em who's boss! :D

Wicked looks like its going to be a cool gathering, roll on Sunday. Not sure if it show's on the internet but there's plenty for a family to do around the venue if you get bored of the Vdubs :lol:

note to daz make sure you bring a spare gearstick you never know when you might want one :lol:

See you Sunday

Andy

Need to fix van first, still waiting for bit's, Daz if you do have a spare clutch cable may pinch it saturday morning if mine don't arrive

Here is the link to the actual event;

http://www.forestofdub.co.uk/

See you all Sunday

ianscooby said:
Need to fix van first, still waiting for bit's, Daz if you do have a spare clutch cable may pinch it saturday morning if mine don't arrive

No worries Ian

Andy - I knew i'd get some 'stick' for that! :lol:

dubberdaz said:
ianscooby said:

No worries Ian

Got cables :D , engine out though clutch release bearing fork F**kd :cry: , try my best tomorrow to get it fixed, also found tin work cutting through the oil breather pipe :shock:

We'll be coming up to have a butchers. Lets hope the weather holds out....see you there forest of dubbers....

DSC01116.jpg

Ben and Kirsty

Latest posts