• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

coming to busfest from texas plot number 120

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theovalguy

Reaction score
Ok i am coming back to busfest again . This is my fourth time.
I am bringing a green and white slammed 66 bus stuffed to the max full of bay and split parts collected through the previous few months. I am going to be in plot 120 so come bye and see what treasures I unload you might need. I have to much so I have more stored in norwich at a friends restoration business. He is bringing some of it with him but large stuff he doesn't think we can do. I have the usual stuff and some unusual cuts also. Doors hatch decklids doglegs a nice dry roof later bay tanks hub caps wiper motors handles trim aprons peddle cars shifter tube beams to much to remember. I will try to post pics now. I can assure you since your buying from the biggest source of exported buses from texas there will be bargains.
Anyways thanks for reading and see my long term friends traders and new people I want to meet at plot 120. Bring your kids , I will have a special surprise for them sat afternoon sometime.
Thanks
John deitchman aka theovalguy

Forgot I have complete rock solid front clip from b posts forward nose dash and all , also complete very nice roof and a rear ass end section complete across rear with corners intact up to belt line for easy factory style repair.

BrilliantBlue said:
Hi.
Interested in the front clip.
How much is it?
Where is it located?
Thanks
Dave

I would imagine its located in a container ship on route from Texas?

The front clip is on the ground there allready . It's located in norwich. I know you can't get there from here..haha.
Email me and I can show you pics. Probably be able to help with transport maybe. Theovalguy @ yahoo. com

Hi John

I'll pop over to see you. Still need loads of stuff for my 72 Westy (remember the bash in front lol)

Looking for: -

Need a nice pair of front indicator lens
Glove box lid, button type
Side Markers – Rears Red Square US Style
Side Markers – Fronts Orange Square US Style
72 Rear Bumper

Cheers

Latest posts