• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 sunroof bus ,texas dry,straight 2200. £

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theovalguy

Reaction score
Ok need to email for pics until i can load in the morning .. it is on facebook listed for sale . first off.. vin tag missing of dash ,and cut numbers out the engine bay.
THIS IS THE WAY I BOUGHT IT...
OK been fighting with chopping this up . I can get a title I believe with no problem.
It's basically a very straight solid bus. It needs floor in front and repair to nose bottom.
The red crap on it is what they used to use in the 70s to 80s even some shitty painters still use it.
Its called laquer putty ..basically laquer primer in a solid form..for supposedly fixing very small scratches, chips, and imperfections., its original paint I assume so if you were to wet sand it with about 2000 grit paper the red would come off and you could polish it up. The stuff is total crap and shrinks swells and bleads through new paint ..but hey... there reputation not mine.
The rear floors ,above engine frame rails rocket arches everything is decent to very nice. The roof I just know it's a sunroof. I know there pretty rare as I have only ever had 2 early ones out of the 1000 plus buses now I've owned. ( if you don't believe me look up theovalguy) I have no reason to lie..or look at my fb page..
The only bad bad thing that's kept me from selling is the missing numbers. There is one behind the seat on passenger wall I will show pics of. There's no m code plate no dash number and no numbers in engine area.
I'm sure this could all be dealt with but I'm not interested in that. Either it gets bought as it or gets chopped and parted and it's got about 2 weeks before it's death. I have a 78 westy that's dieing a slow death first.. (rusty as hell.)..
I can get title in about two weeks have it at port before then and have it shipped to uk soil asap about 5 weeks. What you see is what you get. Bus ,roof panels, and doors hatch decklid ..
Price is firm. Includes title fee and getting it to houston to http://www.horizonautoshipping.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There partners with Kingstown shipping on your side. If you want it shipped with no title I can ship it as a parts vehicle. Bus does have a transmission in it. 4 tires that hold air, all locks one key (i assume ,)air cleaner. Nose deluxe grille wrong color but nice with trim ,rear seat , front seats , headlight rings wipers, reflectors turn signals, .. here's the pics.. buy it save it , I don't want to have to cut it up.. no parts sold off this . In two weeks that might be a different story. .
My email is theovalguy@ yahoo .com
Thank for looking

Latest posts