• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete Westfalia Cover Sets! 1968 - 1972 £395.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinTopaway

Reaction score
A brand new set of complete early Bay Window Westfalia Mustard Seat Covers. Includes Rear Zippered cover(rear cover in pics is a full size, unless requested, all rear covers will be regular size to accomodate the spare tire), Spare Tire Cover, Both Pieces for the Z-Bed(you can staple or button snaps will be included for you to install, Material for the Arm Rest, Jump Seat (both halves) with button snaps. The exact same material as can be seen in the pictured Camper. A HUGE improvement on your current covers or for the wife, girlfriend that refuses to sleep on your old stuff! No FOAM is included, only covers and does not contain front seat covers either, those are sold seperately.

Please spec age of camper when ordering as the jump seat fitting is either button or wrap fit.

In stock in 1 week,paypal accepted......

P&P £6.50.

Any questions feel free to ask!!

Ian

Attachments

• white70hardtop%20011.jpg
    white70hardtop%20011.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1,348
  • white70hardtop%20022.jpg
    white70hardtop%20022.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 1,359
  • white70hardtop%20014.jpg
    white70hardtop%20014.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 1,366
Look very good do you do the covers for the wedge cusion that goes over the spare wheel well and the stool cover if so how much would a compleate set cost for a 1970 westy
Cheers

creationblue said:
Are these from Darren in the US?

CB

CB, I think you are right on that one.

I suppose if someone wants to bring them into the uk and sell them here that is cool. It is only what a lot of traders do and it makes sense add a little bit of mark up for time and risk.

Tin Topaway, I assume you are stoking both types, it may be worth showing people the link to the Samba so people can see more detail, I think Darren's add goes into more detail.

Hi Faux,

Thank you for your message.

I am a trader and your right i do buy these from Darren in the states......well done.

I have been dealing with Darren for a while and we are working together to devolop new products and i'm supporting him to help start his own buisness.

I also own http://www.Brightonbaysandsplits.com and also have a FULL time job just to make a living and pay for my expensive VW hobby!

We do all have to buy and sell to make a mends....

Ian

TinTopaway said:
Hi Faux,

Thank you for your message.

I am a trader and your right i do buy these from Darren in the states......well done.

I have been dealing with Darren for a while and we are working together to devolop new products and i'm supporting him to help start his own buisness.

I also own http://www.Brightonbaysandsplits.com and also have a FULL time job just to make a living and pay for my expensive VW hobby!

We do all have to buy and sell to make a mends....

Ian

Ian,

Don't think faux was knocking you for importing & making money from doing so !!!!!
At the end of the day your not going to do it for free. I appreciate that and so do others !

Hi Kempy

Thanks for that......

Sorry if i got my back up,i have just had so many negitive comments about people trying to make money in the VW scene...

I appricate your comment..

Cheers Mate

Ian

Good on you Ian, there are a lot of people im sure who dont want the rick of personal imports, and there is a market for these in the UK thats for sure.

Just

Hi Ian

Definately not knocking :lol: , I was just sugesting Darrens advert because of the extra detail, may help you to sell them. Regarding price - I think you have advertised at a very reasonable price, your average UK based person buying from the US they would end up paying heavy postage then VAT and a £24+ collection fee at the post office. I welcome anyone who can make that an easier process.

I ended up buying my gearbox conversion kit for my bay from Tim at Roadhouse Retro, even though I could have bought it direct. And I regularly buy parts from Graham at FBI because he has them there on the shelf.

So, sorry if I sounded off.

Great site and keep up the good work.

Jon

Hey Jon,

Thats toally cool,i'm sorry for my rude and non VW like message..... i should be spreading the love! ;-)

Just before your message i had a very rude and nasty PM.........i was shocked by it....name no names..!

I'm really new to Early Bay and the forum and to be honest i love it! Some really sound people,lots of great advise and some great bargains to be had...! The gallery with some of the resto's keep me busy all day......some great work being done!!

I think the 240v - 110v sockets CB (justin) are bringing into the UK are Great....! Why didn'y i think of that....DOH!

The Westfalia covers sets turned up yesterday and the quialty and colour match is excellent. I will be getting better picture and a better adverts together very soon,

Thank you for all help,

Ian

Only 4 weeks till me 70 Tin Top westy gets here!! Excicted.com......

No problem Ian. :lol:

You are right this is a great site, and the most friendly and helpful I have ever been on.

Please tell more about the Tin Top!!!!!!! We hate secrets on here :lol: 8)

BIG UP FOR THE WEEKEND!

BIG UP THE WEEKEND INDEED!

It's Monday and i'm already counting the days till Friday..

OK My tin top will be in the UK in 4 weeks.

It's a 1970 Westfalia Tin Top in Lotus White with Westy Rack...

Parts boughts so far!

4" Weedeater front beam,
Front disc conversion
JGE Raders in polished (still wondering what size tyres to get!!!)
1973 Westfalia Trailer....!
Tow Bar,
Triple Chrome front badge
Clear front indicaters
Ipod ready head unit...
1970's Pleasure chest and 7up chrome chest....!

Thats it at the moment...!!

Pictures attched....

Ian

PS.....any good ideas let me know!!

Attachments

• IMG_0765.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_0770.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 796
  • 1962843.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 800
Nice!!!!!!!!! Ian - it is going to look really sweet.

(As for Tyres - I can recommend 175/55/15 front and 185/65/15 rear)

By the way will you be selling cover items separately?

I could really do with the cover that goes over the back rest of the rear facing seat, the bit which has press studs (only up to 70 buses) in the last picture of your advert.

Cheers.

Jon

Hi Ian

I am after the rear facing back rest, the one with the poppers and the bottom bench seat cover.

Just let me know.

Thanks

Jon

Latest posts