• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cookers for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustard72

Reaction score
hi, i have some cookers for sale, collection only from gosport, hampshire. will try and upload from photobucket!!! having troble trying to upload them. once i figure out how to do it will post up more pics. came with my van, no longer required. not sure if all parts are there, or if it works!!! looks very clean. £15.00 or best offer???. collection only. come and view if you like.

URL=http://s683.photobucket.com/user/mustard72/media/lpampcookers176.jpg.html]
lpampcookers176.jpg
[/URL]

will try and post some more pics, but having trouble trying to post them from photobucket!! these came with my van, but no longer required. unsure if they work or if all parts are there. price wise, £15.00 or best offer??? these are collection only from gosport,hampshire. come and view for youselfs. will take to car boot if they do not sell!!

hi, still got these, have not done car boot yet!! looking for £15.00 for all 3 of them!! collection only from gosport hants. someone may be able to make use of them?? best to come and have a look.

jason

Jason.
Will happily give you £15 for the three so long as my friend in your neck of the woods can collect for me. Give me a couple of days to sort but if anyone else comes up with the dosh let them go fella.
Cheers, Pete.

hi pete, let me know, and if i still have them and they have not sold, then you can have them if you can get them collected. will update thread if they sell!!

jason

Latest posts