Cornwall Jamboree

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep we will be going as a day visitor :D We do not have a bus yet but went last year and thought it was great. Hopefully we can meet a few more people to pick their brains about owning a bus!

Come say hello, ill be in this.
P1000376.jpg

Well actually i was just about to phone you as im pretty packed and wondered if you had any room..................

only joking. ;)

missed you clyde i think unless you stealthed me...heres my favourite pics...only got one hour all weekend to look around...the traumas of trading :roll:
Aug10659.jpg

this one beat the deluxe to best in class two years ago
Aug10660.jpg

late but nice
Aug10663.jpg

nice white westys
Aug10664.jpg

jimbo and matt sharing a laugh
Aug10665.jpg

wow
Aug10667.jpg

one year only 912E...sweet
Aug10668.jpg

schwing
Aug10669Small.jpg

want one in white
Aug10672Small.jpg

Aug10673.jpg

mad cornish folk
Aug10674.jpg

cornish pixies
Aug10676.jpg

some dodgy trade stand
Aug10680.jpg

didn't see you scott or would have said hello, was you trading down by the air cadets as I was told that lane was empty so never went down.
Was a good weekend but was well down on previous years numbers wise.
Took some picks on the new camera so will post when I get home as I'm still in cornwall oN holiday

Went down on the Saturday over lunch time for a couple of hours and then had to head back. Real good time and lots of traders. Seemed a little quieter than last year but as I say, I could only stay for a couple of hours.

Sorry I did not get to see you clyde, I would have loved to quiz you about life with a westy as that is what we are looking to get.

Latest posts