Crew Cab - who's out there ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rev-al

Reaction score
I've shown you mine - now you show me yours !

Eddy.jpg

:oops: sorry!! :mrgreen: did you buy your single cab off ady?? that was a bargin and it looks very cool now!!

rev-al, me likey!! :mrgreen: any plans for it??

yeah got it off ady - took 10 months to get it on the road + quite a lot of cash and still spending :shock:

glad to get another early on the road though :lol:

young_dubya
yeah - me keepy, me drivey !
Going to keep the truck standard height (LOVE the ride) - get bigger profile tyres to try and fill up front arches more.
Roofrack now on to catch timber (it's a working truck).
Then - strip the bed and re-paint-fitting new hardwood slats once I source and machine them.
What about your's ?

gona do any gelding thats wanted. and fully strip and clean the underside then paint with stone chip etc as ill be using it every day for a long time(hopefully). lowering it all round but with adjustable springplates on the back as mine will also be used as a working van but i wont be carrying anything massively heavy only on the odd occasion. cant wait :mrgreen: :mrgreen: thought there would be a few more posts on here theres a few crewcabs on here i think. ill ge some of mine up when it arrives.

rev-al said:
Then - strip the bed and re-paint-fitting new hardwood slats once I source and machine them.
Nice to see a few more double cabs, VW's finest!
I've got a set of oak slats for sale if your interested.

DSC08491.jpg

DSC08707.jpg

van.jpg

69doublecab said:
rev-al said:
Nice to see a few more double cabs, VW's finest!
I've got a set of oak slats for sale if your interested.

DSC08491.jpg

WOW....... :shock:

I just jizzed over the keyboard..

Hey 69doublecab
LOVE the Crewie ! Yep - interested in the Oak slats - price + pics ? PM me if you like.
Also, did you make the tilt and bows too ? looks really nice.

love that crewcab checking your thread out on here the other day, i like the table you have in the back for the rear seats. :mrgreen:

crew-cab's are sinply the best 8)
here's my one. it's a '68 with a nice 1776ccm
P6240011a.jpg

p_Lesce_Bled_2008_114.jpg

...with brm's just for my holliday trip last summer...
P7251429a.jpg

...and with empi's...
p_IMG_0285_ezg_2.jpg

302328.jpg

dual_cab.jpg

these are courtesy of our aussie friends at http://www.lowlight.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ....they love a good doka

Hi there Rev-al,
Did i see your crew cab in Eastbourne a while ago?
I was out moutain biking and rode past one like yours at the end of the seafront.
Nice van by the way!
Cheers Paul.

Latest posts