Crew Cab - who's out there ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tom62 said:
From across the pond in sunny florida

sunny florida???
this is from the deep winter in switzerland... :lol:

81a.jpg

73a.jpg

thank's for the comments about my crewie.
the brm's i took from my '60 ragtop when i saw, that i had a flat reartyer just some day's before my hollidaytrip. was the easyest way just to change the wheels... 8)
i could do it more often, but i don't know how it will work now because in the meantime i installed the discbreaks from csp...

CHILDSEY said:
Hi there Rev-al,
Did i see your crew cab in Eastbourne a while ago?
I was out moutain biking and rode past one like yours at the end of the seafront.
Nice van by the way!
Cheers Paul.

Hey Paul - yep that was me ! I clock up a fair few miles (kilometers) along the south coast !
al
8)

Hi Paul - I'm in sunny Eastbourne !, and Brighton 50-50
Haven't seen you about tho ? You in the Sussex owners club ?
(Got an interesting 'challenge' with a '66 beetle, if you love electrics ! Need all the brain input we can get right now !)

Hi Al,
Only got my Westy last september, so hav`nt been out in it much.
I also have a red 1975 Karmann convertible Beetle, you may have seen me in that.
Not joined Sussex VWclub yet, should try and join really.
Are you in it, is it any good?
Cheers Paul.

ive got the bus now anyway :lol: :mrgreen:

090209_142357.jpg

resto thread http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hopefully be ready for deva :mrgreen:

16c8c2t.jpg

This is mine, goes into slamwerks in 2 weeks for a narrowed king and link pin beam so hopefully it will be a bit lower too :D

cool tread
8) Heres mine
lauras30thcrewcab070.jpg

and CHR hope you dont mind, one of yours that ive had as a screen saver the past year :oops:
016_17A.jpg

love that pic!! 8) 8)

Latest posts