Cruise To The Prom - 24 May - Weston S Mare

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CTTP is THIS coming weekend, 24th May

http://www.cttp.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Weather looks dry now which is an improvement!

Hope you all have a good time, we won't be going as we are camped at Lobb Fields.

Must be a split screen can club meeting somewhere as Braunton was full of them yesterday.

Matt

I think they've relaunched this event as 'T4 On The Beach'

:lol:

Few nice aircooled there too though.

P5240916_zpsqwhlbazm.jpg

P5240911_zps5fpbdng1.jpg

P5240910_zpsngwqmcbt.jpg

P5240913_zpsd5ertisu.jpg

Although I think the last one might be just a bit too far gone.

81645652ec2acf7eb09e561670b2b9ca.jpg
5f10c8065ec13d1b13268590eec1e037.jpg
333c27a9e401f08edd86983d73b4d8a6.jpg
ff2e4e7556e46e595955beaf9c2c5843.jpg
7709a7da2c2001bd86cd4c8bc4574312.jpg
478b17496f623898e605437ec571332d.jpg

Just a few photo's, agree on the T4 meet!!
Never seen so many!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phew,, you ain`t wrong there folks are you, I never seen so many T4 s and T5 s , but I got to say it made the aircooled stuff look extra special. Not sure who I followed in, but I let them out of a roundabout into the queue half way through the cruise just before the last run up to the prom, I thought it might have been Clem but my eyesight is not too spesh any more :lol: The route of cruise and the new take off point seemed really good too, and there was loads there and it seemed well organised also. The chip van was doing a roaring trade and the price was decent too, the weather looked like it was gonna pee down at any moment and some of the hills were covered in mist for most of the day and the wind didn`t let up for a minute, the sun finally broke through about four ish and we finished our last cuppa (living on the edge ain`t we) in glorious sunshine then the mist lifted off the hills for a fabulous run home in wall to wall sunshine 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Great goody bag too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the let in Ozzie!

I had to go right at the entrance to avoid the the big hump!

Drove there in the rain and home in the sunshine :D

What i have noticed is the further south i travel to shows/meets, the more T4 T5 vans there seen to be

bigdeano said:
What i have noticed is the further south i travel to shows/meets, the more T4 T5 vans there seen to be

I think it's the 'surf' corner of Devon and Cornwall being close that encourages them ;)

Seriously though, all the shows in the area now are swamped by them. It's just an observation, the rights and wrongs of it all can be debated ad infinitum :D

There should of had a T4 T5 Parking Bit and let all the Early bays late t25 bugs etc park on one Green Great meet .... on the way my Jct 25 I had a Blowout :shock: front Driver side lucky I wasn't going fast took AA 2hrs to recover me as my spare wouldn't fit will need to get New front wheel and a Alloy as a Spare ;)

Latest posts