CVWOC 6th Annual Swapmeet, Sunday 12th April '09...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedwell68

Reaction score
swapmeet_flyer_09.jpg

It's that time of year again, time for the annual Cornwall Volkswagen Owners Club Annual Swapmeet. It was a really well attended event last year and this year promises to be even better. It is being held at it's usual venue, The Victory Hall in Roche, near St. Austell. It has been moved from it's usual Easter Saturday date to Easter Sunday, which this year falls on Sunday 12th April. The car ark will open at 9am and the hall will be open at 10am. Trading pitches are 100% Free of Charge. We will be asking for a £1 donation for using the car park, but 100% of the proceeds raised will be forwarded to our nominated charity. There will be a caterer on site.

This is completely open swapmeet and there are no restrictions on trading, you are welcome to swap, make deals and setup pitches wherever you like. In the car park or on a pre booked table in the hall. If you wish to pre book a table in the hall, please feel free to email us on, [email protected] or send a Private Message to Clarkson46.

You can visit http://www.cvwoc.co.uk for more info.

Hope to see you there.:D

clyde said:
Im going to try and make this one again this year. Bloody cold last year.

It was bloody cold, -3C to be precise. We still went camping afterwards though.:D It'll be good to see you there.

Yes i was camping all week last year. Wont have time this year. Fancy a table but cant confirm im coming so fingers crossed for fine weather for car park trading. :innocent0001:

clyde said:
Yes i was camping all week last year. Wont have time this year. Fancy a table but cant confirm im coming so fingers crossed for fine weather for car park trading. :innocent0001:

If you PM me your details, I'd be more than happy to hold you a table back and if you can't make it there are always people turning on spec wanting a table, so it won't be a drama.

Hello all, we are new to the vw scene, will try and go to this even though our bus won't be done, I was wondering if anyone had a postcode for the venue as I'm dredful with directions and would be using the tomtom, thanks

Latest posts