Danbury info???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi fellas if nothin come for a show line up this year then let me know and i'll have a word with Deva Matt and we could do it at DEVA DUBS next year.
would be good to have an EB line up there one year.

Andy

I would absolutely love to do a Danbury lineup at some stage, but I'm just not getting much time at the moment to be able to get out and 'play'! :oops: :)

mjknight71 said:
I'm in Weymouth Dorset......

...............my little ID plate is trashed so if you see one that is available, please let me know :mrgreen: or I could bring a drill to the mini meet :wink:

................I did buy another what is possibly a later one but will probablly stick it on the interior as it is plastic..........

i dont know if this post is still valid, but my van was once a danbury and since the interior and tin-top were butchered by p/o s i took the plate off the back, iv got it kicking about somewhere, not sure what kindof knick its in, but if i find it, ill stick it up for grabs on here.
heres a pic of how it was when i took it off
Photo-0019gjt.jpg

And if someone wants a good original interior to go with Antoine's badge, and hasn't seen my post in 'Baywatch', then have a little look here...
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24859" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:)

nice, were creating our own breed of nos danbury vans, next step, the world!!!!

Great thread for a newbie Danbury owner, read the story of my '71 RHD Danbury here : http://barbarathevwbus.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/ancient-bus-manuscripts.html Ive scanned in all the original documents from Danbury when i got the bus which might be useful and they are part of the blog.

Also need badges!

Want to register on the Wiki but worried publicising reg plate ect might increase risk of it being nicked or info misused in some neffarious way. Paranoid?

Latest posts