Danbury pop-top seal

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james_stan

Reaction score
Hi All

Long-time away.. Dragged the bus from storage yesterday - first time in a couple of years. it need some attention in a few areas including the pop top seal - any idea where the best source is? It has that 'rope effect' edge trim but also an old seal that is just hanging off. the seal I think prevents the top from wearing away the paint on the steel roof.

Cheers

J

https://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/category/37/side-seals

This is where I bought mine from.

Probably 266-BLK? But I don't remember for sure, it was quite a few years ago now. I can go and try to measure it tomorrow if I get a chance.

Thanks. Don't worry - I'll pull off a section of my drooping seal when i'm next at the storage. Need to measure the number of metres anyway.

Hi yes 266-BLK looks about right. I wonder how effective it is with the 'cushion' part on the inside of the roof (compared with those which have the cushion compressed by the roof edge. However on the Danbury I think you would easily block the gutters with second sort, probably..

That looks very similar to what I’m about to use on my Devon (76 onwards) pop top roof that’s fitted to my Earlybay. I’m hoping the rounded bit fitted facing into the roof middle, might give it a shadow effect, we’ll see. It arrived nearly a week ago and it’s still not unpacked :shock: Yeah, I know :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, to do list number 135. :mrgreen:

Latest posts