DATC is Back for 2016 July 15th-16th-17th SOLD OUT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

just bought my club camping tickets

at the end its asking me to select clubs name but early bay is not on there?

can some one advise plz

cheers

Thursday tickets now sold out - gates open 5pm on the Thursday please do not turn up if you haven't got tickets.

SHOW 'N' SHINE Time ;)
Here are a list of all categories for this years show and shine and the trophies you can win.
All categories have 1st and 2nd place.
Split screen
Bay-window
T25
Beetle
Other air cooled
T4
T5
Mk1 golf
Mk2 golf
Best water cooled
Cool assride
Best in show.

**Ticket Update** - We are pleased to announce that tickets have now SOLD OUT. We look forward to seeing you all at the Show.

:D

Looking forward to it :) we are doing it at the end of a week away this year, should be the perfect end to the trip!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi Dave

Couple of Q's

When do the gates open and close on Friday night and Sat morning , and what time does the line up have to be in place by on Saturday?

Cheers :)

Clem said:
Hi Dave

Couple of Q's

When do the gates open and close on Friday night and Sat morning , and what time does the line up have to be in place by on Saturday?

Thursday gates open 5pm if you got a Thursday ticket earlybay members can come in early ;)
Friday Gates open 9am its a 24hr gate
Saturday Gates open 9am Day visitors
Saturday earlybay line up is 10.30am inside the Castle ;)
Sunday Gates open 9am Day visitors

8)

is said:
Clem said:
Hi Dave

Couple of Q's

Thursday gates open 5pm if you got a Thursday ticket earlybay members can come in early ;)
Friday Gates open 9am its a 24hr gate
Saturday Gates open 9am Day visitors
Saturday earlybay line up is 10.30am inside the Castle ;)
Sunday Gates open 9am Day visitors

8)

Perfect. Cheers :D

WOOOOO HOOOOO !!! Nearly there and the weather is looking HOT !!! Got some beer chilling and that`s about it really, see you there, don`t exactly got a ticket Dave :shock: I`ll just ask for you on the gate :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Pizza me up, Stella me up, and Dub me up landlord :lol:

Latest posts