• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deluxe Dry Cleaning & Laundry Panel 4 sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this van is awesome, I could look at the pictures all day. If I had the money i'd buy it, park it on my drive set up a deck chair amd just stare at it all day.

That's some body work repair on the rear quarter, how was that repaired, was it pulled cold?

uber cool said:
this van is awesome, I could look at the pictures all day. If I had the money i'd buy it, park it on my drive set up a deck chair amd just stare at it all day.

That's some body work repair on the rear quarter, how was that repaired, was it pulled cold?

Yep it took alot of work to get it out and looking as good as it does Now :wink:

If you check the build up thread You can see how it was done. You dont need body jacking gear just some good old hand tools

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gadget

P.s My old T25 LLE was called '' Uber Cool'' :D

that's the coolest bay I've seen. :mrgreen:

Your T25 was mint

you certainly have some nice vans.

wots the price on this cool van now?

Gadget Boy said:
Have You Got an Offer Im Mind Folks PM me you'd be surprised :wink:

Gadget

Straight swap for mine Dean compleate with standard beam in load area :lol:

Aaron if it was a full bag with extra Cola bottles it would be a deal :lol: Phil thanks for the kind words mate And Grazy Hmm could you handle a really slammed bus Imaging what your missus would say if ya turned up with the DDC panel :shock: :shock:

Gadget

You had to push it with the cola bottles....I'm out may have gone to 1/4 lb of cola pips....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts