Deluxe Laundry Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Maz

Reaction score
Thought it was really about time I started a thread on my van, having made a few changes since buying it from Dean :D

I only have a couple of photos but will get some more over the nect few days.

There is no better time to start the thread after picking the van up yesterday from Slamwerks :mrgreen: There isn't a huge noticable difference from the photos but it's certainly lower and better to drive over the bumpy roads in Norfolk :D

Before

IMG00002-20090623-1626.jpg

And after, with notching front & rear, King and Link Pin beam & adjustable rear springplates -

IMG_0144.jpg

I can't believe the difference in ride quality and was money well spent. Another added bonus is it now fits into my garage with the roofrack on, although there is only about 1mm to spare.....I just hope I don't need to put any air into my tyres :lol:

IMG_0146.jpg

I will make sure that I get some better quality photo's on a camera rather than my phone over the weekend, and include some of the interior :D

Next on the list is to get the front tubs sorted out and after that who knows.........I'll have to see what the wife will let me do :lol:

Bloody hell Matt that's loads better! 8)

Looks like the slam war stakes have just been raised again! :lol:

More pics please and is that narrowed by 4 inch or more?

Slammed said:
Bloody hell Matt that's loads better! 8)

Looks like the slam war stakes have just been raised again! :lol:

I think they are mate.......Lisa thinks we are like big kids :lol: She just doesnt understand :roll:

mattd1984 said:
That van is proper sweet mate so so cool. You must be well chuffed

Thanks mate, I am really pleased. I've had the bus over a year now but have just been enjoying it. Managed to rack up 7000 miles last year :shock:

wayne said:
More pics please and is that narrowed by 4 inch or more?

I'll get some pics while at Allive & Dubbin and post them up next week :D The beam is 5'' narrowed in total, although the wheels that I have are a big offset so doesn't look quite as norrow as others.

Just needs a good clean now before the weekend :D

Hi Tom, it took a little longer than expected due to my sat nav sending
us a strange way home....single lane farm tracks just didn't go with a slammed
bus :) I think it was a total of 4-5 hours!! Also had to get used to the
difference in steering. I'm really pleased though :)

Love the bus mate :msn4: Hope you dont mind me asking but what shocks have you got up front know?

Chris

Thanks for all of your comments :oops:

There are some more pictures of it on the Slamwerks website http://www.slamwerks.co.uk

froggy said:
Have you got it in the garage to protect the paint work? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisritchie said:
Love the bus mate :msn4: Hope you dont mind me asking but what shocks have you got up front know?

Chris

Thanks Chris, if im honest I didn't ask what shocks they put on....If you speak to Guy at Slamwerks he may let you know :D

Matt Maz said:
There isn't a huge noticable difference from the photos but it's certainly lower and better to drive over the bumpy roads in Norfolk :D

I would say a very noticable difference. Looking ace. 8)

looks like i'll have to put air ride on the plastic :lol: :lol:
the van looks killer 8)

Matt Maz said:
I think they are mate.......Lisa thinks we are like big kids :lol: She just doesnt understand :roll:

I can't go much lower on the back, last time I was that low I dented the sump plate on the deep sump... Oh well, at least your bus will look cool in my rear view mirror! :lol:

Latest posts