Deluxe Laundry Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt Maz said:
Hi Stu,

I loved it, looked stunning mate and thoroughly recommend your work.

Was going to text you but Lisas phone is dead and I don't have your number :(

Thanks for the card aswell, it is much appreciated :D

As for lowness, it's down again :D

Cheers mate glad you liked it, good news on the lowness ;)

Was a little quiet at work so thought i'd look on Google Street View at where my van would have originally been.

This is the shop where Deluxe Cleaners & Laundry are based.........i'm glad they didn't make the same spelling mistake on the van as they have on their sign :lol: :lol:

DeluxeCleanersLaundry.jpg

Although you go down the street and the sign has changed with a different style and correct spelling :D

DeluxeCleanersLaundry2.jpg

Bit of useless information for you all really :mrgreen:

Been a while since I've updated this & I still haven't done anything to the bus but just thought I'd post a photo by the talented Stu Culley :mrgreen:

81a97fb5.jpg

I am having the van re-lacquered next week due to making the mistake of using it whilst there was salt on the road :roll: I'll pop up some pics once done...I'm looking forward to the summer :D

Dave, I've seriously considered that :shock: I just hibernate in the winter :msn4:

Steve & Stu, we should arrange a little get together with the vans, Bell Tents & Tipis....would make an awesome shoot :D

Matt Maz said:
Steve & Stu, we should arrange a little get together with the vans, Bell Tents & Tipis....would make an awesome shoot :D

Count me in 8)

I reckon we should get a few of us together to camp up for a night by the coast at some point too.

61 stu said:
Matt Maz said:

Count me in 8)

I reckon we should get a few of us together to camp up for a night by the coast at some point too.

i`m in too .....would be cool, just let me know a date............we`re having a mini break in norfolk at the beginning of june prior to the the alive n dubbin show with a friend who`s hired a bus for the week.....he wants to try before buying :mrgreen:

hi all.

with matt's permission ive decided to carry on his thread,

apart from getting out to a few shows and meets, not alot has happened to the bus, looks wise there's nothing i can improve on, ive got a wheel change coming up in the next month or 2.
and currently changing the cv boots and a service along with a disc brake up grade.
here's a few pictures recently.

CD07FAFA-09E0-435A-97E3-2D032C9F3B1C_zpswk4g9jbr.jpg

F173EB9C-7181-48A9-A549-CFF5A61D73B6_zpscpj12scv.jpg

63D6F4B2-A00F-413B-8B42-FC479840B257_zpslg2sl6ci.jpg

3DD21FD8-39A0-4748-AF56-985B79EB5A3B_zpsxxsgxdho.jpg

6A835FB7-79F4-42BE-B092-BB15054DB2E0_zpsmwhpe8zu.jpg

IMG_1842_zpsafd8f20e.jpg

IMG_1695_zpsddc36ee0.jpg

P1030081_zps9e3654cd.jpg

Caught up with a friend who is the new owner of dubscums westy

DE466E1F-BDEA-460A-9A3C-4F1895827DD5_zpsd2htxvyg.jpg

Next week I'm waxoyling the underneath and fitting urethane bushes.

Latest posts