• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon roof and full width bed.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pogo68

Reaction score
Hi folks I have a Devon pop roof complete with recent bellows. I have the bottom surround and lifting arms too. Also a full with bed with 4 piece foam set complete with professionally fitted dark brown leather effect covers.Open to offers. I'm just outside Bristol, Easton-in Gordano,
I'm looking for £100, for the roof ono and £200 for the bed and foam etc.

Hi, what are the dimensions of the roof? Is the bed a rock and roll bed? Thank you
Andy

Hi Andy. Yes it’s a rock and roll bed. I’ll get back to you on the dimensions of the roof. But it’s a standard size Devon as th eve lows are the early type with the clear panels.

Pogo68 said:
Hi Andy. Yes it’s a rock and roll bed. I’ll get back to you on the dimensions of the roof. But it’s a standard size Devon as th eve lows are the early type with the clear panels.

Thank you for getting back to me. I also pm’d you. My roof is a Danbury at the mo but its in very poor condition so if the Devon top will fit the hole then I will definitely take it off your hands. Is the rock and roll bed steel or wood framed?

Hi Andy. The bed is steel. The Devon roof is in one piece of aluminium. There is a sky light that needs replacing. 07811338391 is my number. I’m not working this weekend so give me a call.

hi pogo
i need the belows for my 71 sunlander graham 07904265541
home number 0208 647 5552
i,m in surrey and would pay for a courier to get it to me if thats ok .

Boycie1009 said:
hi pogo sent pm but no reply
Hi, I’m not sure if pogo comes on here much but just to let you know, I bought both items so they are no longer available, sorry.

Latest posts