• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon Sunlander Interior for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan

I am pretty sure that the rule is that you have to state your asking price or chuck it on an auction site such as fleabay and link to it.

I love the rear wardrobe, but can't find a use for it myself, mores the pity.

Good luck with the sale, although that bed looks to be very tight for most people. Or very comfy, depending what you want to do on it of course :lol:

Kev

Hi Kev,

Thanks for the info. Not sure what it's worth and just want to get shot of it without the hassle of ebay etc. To ensure I am sticking to the rules I will offer the lot for £100 but any offer will be considered.

Regards

Morning Dan,

I will give you £100 for the Sunlander interior.

My name is Saul I'm on 07867 664345.

Cash on collection or pay pal whichever you prefer.

How quickly do you want it gone. I'm at Stanford Hall Sunday but probably get down to you Bank Holiday Monday or Sunday 11 May?

Thanks

Saul

Hi,

Unfortunately I accepted an offer first thing this morning. I only just checked back online and saw your message. Should the sake fall through I will let you know ASAP.

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan

Too slow again, thanks for letting me know anyhow and please come back to me if it does fall through.

All the best.

Saul.

Latest posts