Does anyone remember ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey folks . I got thinking does anyone remember about 10 or so years ago on fb too i think, there was a network of VW folks up and down the Uk that helped if someone broke down. I dont know how it worked but if you broke down somewhere in the UK whoever was near by could be contacted and they would try to help. I have no idea if its still going but i can remember it was a really good thing at the time and folks did actually help out and get sorted. Im just thinking would it be a good thing to have today or are folks just complacent RAC or AA.. 🤔🙂🤙

I’m half remember ing something like that. It was also a map for-want of a better word of where you might also find professional help like garages near to towns etc. Got a sneaky feeling it might have been on here or maybe VZI,,, haven’t been there in a while.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,I’ll have a search about. :cool:

In my experience if you park with hazards on in a VW the next VW to pass is likely to stop. Had it happen just the other week. I even had someone check when I stopped on the Breeze once to watch cars and vans go past.

Latest posts