Door cards

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budda

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Pre68
Van Type
Panel
Hi
Looking for a bit of info on my door cards, I'm making some upper door cards for my panel van and wanted to know the name of the colour of my door cards and if vinyl is available. I'm also after a pair of front door cards in the same colour if anyone knows where I can get them from. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20220521-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220521-WA0005.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20220521-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220521-WA0006.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 9
its called alabaster but all the trim suppliers will call them off white l/grey or beige there the same as my 71 devon sunlander deluxe has the black part at the bottom
pm me as a local trimmer is going to do the sliding door panel and he has just made me the cab lining ok budda

Thanks
I have just made a sliding door card myself out of the opposite panel, it's come out really well I think

Attachments

• 20220522_175158.jpg
    20220522_175158.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
Lovely looking panel! I like the two tone side cards.
Mine only can with a cab headlining, looks like you got it all the way through. Did you add the deluxe chrome and interior? Love those seats are they leather?

Lovely looking panel! I like the two tone side cards.
Mine only can with a cab headlining, looks like you got it all the way through. Did you add the deluxe chrome and interior? Love those seats are they leather?
Thanks
Yes it had a full headliner put in and the door cards weren't as straightforward as I was hoping, I had to weld some channels in as there is no fixing points for the standard lower door cards, as for the top ones I think I might redo them to match the headliner
The seats are like an antique suede sort of thing
Hopefully next week I will get the rest of my interior sorted, new flooring and new cupboards then ready for camping trips

Latest posts