door seals etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EgoTrippin

Reaction score
seeing as the garage I organized for winter storage has fallen through :( I'll have to replace all the cab door and tailgate seals as mine are pretty shot. Anyone knows who does the best ones?

Got a pair of cab door and a sliding door seal from C&C, fitted like a glove and not a single leak, make sure they are the dearer German ones, worth it in the long run :wink:

Haveacamper said:
lucky you werent on JK site saying that, you'd be kicked off and the thread deleted.

After consulting with my legal team I'd like to make the following statement with regard to my post above:

Sprouty International PLC would like to state that after reviewing our post regarding JK's door seals we realise that the use of the word "cack" may have been inappropriate and perhaps seemed offensive to some. When the post in question was originally started and the requirements of the post defined in the 'door seal post reply Requirements Document' our post reply dept's priority was to assist EgoTrippin' in his/her quest for good quality door seals. We had no intention of releasing a post reply that may now be deemed offensive and thereby distracting attention from the original request for assistance. At SIP we take matters like this very seriously and would like to express our heartfelt regret at an distress our comments may have caused. Therefore we would like to try, in some small way, to make amends by stating that as previously mentioned, our use of the word "cack" was perhaps misguided and even though the relevant people have now been dismissed from SIP, we would now like to replace that word with the words "big pile of sh*te" and also add that the seals were designed by a small child called Tom using his Fisher Price 'My First Rubber Seal' kit when he would in fact have rather been playing with his "fluffy doggy what goes poo poo". So not only was the designer woefully inexperienced but he had quite clearly being unsuitably placed within the company by their HR dept. However I have since heard that Tom has moved on to pastures new and is now getting to grips with the latest Fisher Price 'My first surface to air missile' kit, although his friend Billy tells me that Tom would still one day like to follow his dream and play with the poo poo doggy. We wish Tom well in his future career and would also like to wish him well for his forthcoming 4th birthday.

SIP would also like to mention that because of the failure of JK to carry out even the most basic quality checks, SIP, and no doubt countless others, have wasted thousands of valuable man-hours farting about trying the get those stupid wobbly seals to fit into a space that they quite clearly were never going to get into, about as much chance as me getting into a size 10.

H
CEO Sprouty International PLC - SIP is a part of the Veggies Worldwide group

No gerbils were harmed during the making of this pointless and rather drivellous post but I think perhaps my cat Ethel got slightly bored waiting for me to give her breakfast. Sorry Ethel

JK seals are shit :twisted:

The sooner some people realise they sell plop the better, they can buy em from the same places as others so why do they not do so? money is it? :roll:

I got some of mine from Retro dubs and C&C and they have been nothing but perfect 8)

PS, please can I work for Sprouty International, it sounds like a great company! 8)

We should start a thread where SIP review carefully selected products.
:lol:
To be fair though the said seals make good catapult elastic. Tying one between two trees my kids managed to fling a turnip about 100 yds.

SIP prides itself on having a very good employer/employee relationship; the cats tell me what they want and I obey. We also have a very good pension and Fisher Price discount scheme.

100yds :shock: Blimey O'Reilly that's cool! I take it back those seals are fab. I may have to go and rummage around in the garage to see if I can find the passenger door one that I hurled over my shoulder and get myself down to my local purveyor of fine turnips for an afternoon of vegetable based fun! :D

I think it would be fair to say that Sprouty has finally lost the plot...... :lol: :lol:

all I will say about seals is that you can't beat German ones. C&C, Heritage stock them. I've always got mine from C&C, never had a problem.

Enough said about JK, I don't buy anything from them anymore either.... :wink:

Carole

Latest posts