• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dormobile Early Bay 1971 £4000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisvrscrx

Reaction score
Hi, Here is for sale 'Stan the Van' 71 Dormie with a 2.0 cu fitted. RHD British van. It has the correct dormobile front passenger seat with the cooker behind it.
I have owned the van for about 2 years and done various work to it.

Two outriggers and jackin points have have the rest of the jacking points and will throw them in with the van

Two cab doors from south africa from Klassy Kampers

Replaced the roof with a very good second hand one and fitted new seals and opening skylights

Ply lined the floor and fitted Lino

Recovered the bed

Brand new Disc pads up front less than 1000 miles ago and brand new drums, shoes, cylinders, handbrake cables and backing plate.

The engine is a 2.0 cu it has brand new CB performance carbs and has had the piston rings replaced less than 1000 miles ago, while the engine was in bits it was all checked and all ok. I have heli-coiled one of the spark plug holes. The engine is not running as the starter is knackered and the carbs need tuning as they ae brand new. The engine has been running with the new carbs but then the starter give up.

The pics explain the bodywork it needs work but is perfectly acceptable as it is. Underneath is pretty solid although it could do with sills both sides at some point. The sliding door needs repair or replacement.

Any questions fire away.

MOT Jan 2011
Tax Aug 2010

Price £4000 as is.
£3500 without the interior
£3500 without the engine
£3000 without both

Location Liverpool

Can possibly arrange delivery as my dad is a recover driver.

Call Chris on 07834863065 or pm me.

22082009630.jpg

3e051b26.jpg

16fcd60f.jpg

6d8c36b9.jpg

18cada58.jpg

04fe3949.jpg

d8a92b29.jpg

Latest posts