• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Dormobile interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Adventurewagon
Looking for a 1971 Dormobile interior for a newly acquired project. Even parts of one would be good as we can piece it together as we hopefully get more bits.

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks ☺️🤙🏼

Hey, what have you got? We’re after full interior but will take bits of it and try and build on that as we go.

Hay.
Pretty much everything. Rear bed brackets. Top bunks. Side pod with cool box and sink. Fridge. Buddy seat and loads of spare dorrs panels etc. All not pristine and need work.

Can you send us some pics and let me know what you want for them. We have the top bunks but that’s about it.

Cheers

No worries. We are away until the 7th so can send these when we are back. See your from York. We are in Rotherham so not far away for checking it out if you wish 👍🏻

Awesome, let us know when you’re back.

We run Classic Volks aircooled parts shop in York so feel free to pop by anytime too.

I’ll await pics when you’re back, no rush as we’ve got plenty to keep us occupied for now 🤣🤙🏼

No worries. We are away until the 7th so can send these when we are back. See your from York. We are in Rotherham so not far away for checking it out if you wish 👍🏻
Hey, are you back home? We need the buddy seat and the table if you have them? Have you any photos yet? ☺️

Latest posts