Dormobile original check bunk material..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowBay69

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
1969 Bay Window
I’m about to try and order material for dormobile bunk beds in original check colour. Hopefully same weave /pattern/ color / size in uv and mold resistance fabric.
This would be hopefully the same as or very similar to original.
Is any one interested in buying a set of original dormobile bunk covers IF I can get a good enough copy created.
This is just an initial enquiry to see what interest there is out there for original dormobile bunk covers.
Price would be similar to others available out there in order for it to be viable.
SteveG

I might be interested if the price was right. The main complication is that I'm in the US.

I took out the bunks themselves to save weight, since I don't use them, but I've stored them in my cellar. Do you have originals in good enough condition to make a template/pattern for new ones?

Mine were replaced by previous owner direct from Dormobile. If you want some measuring doing, let me know.

YellowBay69 said:
I’m about to try and order material for dormobile bunk beds in original check colour. Hopefully same weave /pattern/ color / size in uv and mold resistance fabric.
This would be hopefully the same as or very similar to original.
Is any one interested in buying a set of original dormobile bunk covers IF I can get a good enough copy created.
This is just an initial enquiry to see what interest there is out there for original dormobile bunk covers.
Price would be similar to others available out there in order for it to be viable.
SteveG

Hello YellowBay69, Yes would be very interested in the bunk covers in original red check, if around £150 for the pair.
John

Latest posts