• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dormobile roof..How much?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wriggs

Reaction score
I have a dormaobile top, all there including to very new looking vents..All seems to be ok.The material has a couple of small holes but seems servicable, all rods etc included. I wiil also throw in the hammocks one of which needs new material.Came off my recently aquired early bay and I am going for a ragtop.

How much is it all worth? Any direction would be appreciated

wriggs said:
I have a dormaobile top, all there including to very new looking vents..All seems to be ok.The material has a couple of small holes but seems servicable, all rods etc included. I wiil also throw in the hammocks one of which needs new material.Came off my recently aquired early bay and I am going for a ragtop.

How much is it all worth? Any direction would be appreciated

I tried to sell mine on ebay a few months back for £80. No takers. Ended up selling it for about £50 (I think) to the guy that sprayed my van.

Well if earl thebay wants the bunks, then I'd be interested in just the roof for the price mentioned there ^^^ of £50 - I have no need for bunks.

Hi folks ,
thanks for all the pm's
for the dormobile roof with the material etc £75.
bunks, one needing new material..£60 the pair.
I can deliver 40 miles radius from Wellingboro, near the pod for small cost of diesel or collection is good..

Latest posts