Dormobile Table Mount

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethOllie47

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

We've recently taken onwership of an old dormobile that needs quite abit of TLC. We're after 1 of the 2 connecting piece's that sits under the table to slide into the rail on the worktops. Finding it really hard to track one down, if anyone has one, or alternatives on how to fix that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Ollie & Beth

I have, but on my van being used. So that's not much help to you. However it's a very simple item to make. If you take the existing one off and ask an engineering company or blacksmith to replicate it, they should be able to do it very quickly. I would even have done it for you, but I'm furloughed and can't get in to work.
Hope this advice helps.
Aardvark

Hiya guys, I’m not gonna be much help either or possibly not as much help as the post above ^^^. I was gonna suggest a proper van search as we all know when something comes off, we’re all gonna screw it back on when we get five spare minutes :roll: :lol: :roll:
I’d start by searching down the back of the seats and in the back of the passenger seat and in the walkway you can get into the nooks and crannies under the sides of the seats, under and behind units etc etc etc :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,fingers crossed :mrgreen:

I made a table that fits on a rail, the rail kit came with plastic bits that look like what you're after. It was from eBay, if you search for "Aluminium Folding Table Leg and Slider Rail Campervan Caravan" I'm sure they'd supply just the bits you need.

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

Thank you all so much for your help and advice, we’ll take another look down all the little spaces in the van, haven't gone under or behind units yet! But great to know that we could take it off and have a replica made and will take a look on eBay too 😊 hopefully we’ll make some progress this summer!

Beth

I think I've got 2 tables so if they both have a full set of brackets I could spare one I'm sure. Of course they are at the back of the garage so not immediately accessible but I need to go adventuring there anyway to get some bits out for the Dormobile wardrobe I'm rebuilding. Give me a day or so...

Hi Lee. That sounds great, will keep our fingers crossed. Drop us a private message if you have any luck and we'll take it from there. All the best,

The good news is I found the table. The bad news is it has no fittings on it. There is still a chance I took the fittings off for some reason (that now escapes me) so I'll keep looking as I'm in the process of finding all the bits for my van to go back together anyway.

Latest posts