Dormobile Table

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26994

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is anybody here able to give me the dimensions of the original table used in the Dormobile early bay conversions? I recently inherited my late grandfathers T2 which although it has it's original interior, he'd put in a smaller table and unfortunately sawn down and modified the original table to make a shelf that goes over the driver's seat/steering wheel to give extra storage when camping! I thought I'd measured the two parts correctly to make a new table but upon discovering the slot under the back seat where I presume it's stowed, I've found it's at least 10cm too short to fit the runners. I could probably just build it to the size of the slot but the OCD in me wants me to get it as close to original as possible (even so far as finding a close match for the existing laminate).

Thanks in advance,
Simon

Here's the dimension of mine 1115 x 440mm.
The interior was 7 seats with Dormobile poptop.

I am selling mine, as no longer have that van.
It's original with formica top and underside, edge bedding, folding steel leg and 1 metre C section mounting rail
which allows the table to slide along.

Thanks for that though it looks like your conversion was done differently to mine and had a longer narrower table. Mines got the 3/4 width back seat so only seats 4 in the back with the two buddy seats that slot onto the wardrobe behind the passenger seat and onto the sink unit.

Thanks Dickie524, that ties up with the width of the slot under rear seat so it would appear there's a bit of my table missing!! I take it 855 is the length of the table itself ignoring the two brackets?

Latest posts