Dream rides (revisited)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Common as muck :D :D :D

razoredgeghia.jpg

I already had my two of my three dream motors so I'm happy......

DRIVEvotm.jpg

LotusSplit.jpg

Looking pretty on my drive! lol

The other dream car I always had on my wall as a proper 80's kid was.....

bdragonfry_1124913964_1985_lamborghini_countach_white_front_angle_open_doors_st.jpg

dream rides you say?!?

for me every time....

83289big.jpg

or

f100_13.jpg

14302835.Car014lo.jpg

or praps....

porsche911targa_orange%2B.jpg

but at the moment this is about all i could afford!!!

General3.jpg

thru_a_lupe said:
dream rides you say?!?

for me every time....

83289big.jpg

check this out :D

http://www.starcarhire.co.uk/movie_tv_general_lee_northern_ireland.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i drove a wedding in it along with a 13 window deluxe, it was awesome all 7.2 litres! i sat outside the church with Mike (the owner) honking the horn everytime a fit bird passed :D

this is my dream car and its not even that expensive :D ....

dodge-challenger4.jpg

yeah that would be the plan if that day in my life ever comes around! only problem with the star car website is there aren't any ideas of cost?!?! :?

ahhh well at least i have the horn rigged up in the back of my van... :mrgreen: ...... that was one of the first things on my list!!!! maybe one day i'll have the car to go with it!!

CockneyPlayboy said:
I already had my two of my three dream motors so I'm happy......

DRIVEvotm.jpg

LotusSplit.jpg

Looking pretty on my drive! lol

bdragonfry_1124913964_1985_lamborghini_countach_white_front_angle_open_doors_st.jpg

Some nice wheels you have there,I like the colour combo on the split.I also had a picture of a countach on my wall growing up as a kid.I still love the countach now.
I think I could change my dream rides daily.I've always liked the old Jag D and E types though.

I too had the countach poster, the new murcielago tested on top gear looks awesome, i think that would be 'lottery car'

heres one to make you weep
2007_Lamborghini_Murcielago_on_fire.jpg

ant said:
Si your not going to beleive this but after reading the title of this thread i thought "i know what pic i can post". Open the thread and guess what i saw.......... same car!!! different pic, different show but the same car............. great minds dude, great minds ;)

love them cars so much and one day i am going to build one.

Oh theres this one too

outlaw.jpg

jambo08-21.jpg

That 1st pic just took my breath away :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

[/quote]

Bang on 8)
Also had the poster (also in the 80's) of this car. Jacked up, wheel off, some sexy lady sat on the wheel :mrgreen: .
"Sitting pretty"

Latest posts