• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Drive Away Awning Royal Traveller Annexe £70

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

I have this awning for sale, like this one (not mine)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Royal-Traveller-Annexe-Motorhome-Camper-Van-Drive-Away-Awning-Inner-Tent-2012-/310414921829?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item48462bd065#ht_964wt_698" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's in good condition, with inner tent annexe, groundsheet, pegs etc. No curtains, and cant remember if it has windows (?) A couple of the poles have had a tape repair, and the elastic cord is missing - this is available online for a few quid

Never put up fully (hence no pics, but think it's the same as the ebay one) as struggled with small child and baby, to do it myself, so looking for a pop up type tent instead which is easier for me. You really need 2 people to put up a drive away awning. Other people use these awnings without bother i understand

Got the bags to put all away, will post if you are happy with the courier cost, or you are welcome to collect from me in North Devon, Instow, near Barnstaple

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts