dubfreeze

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil

Reaction score
i know christmas is next week but dubfreeze soon creeps up after is n e one going and dose n e on know the date yet cos i will have to let the missus know

I believe it's scheduled for February the 18th.

To be honest for us it's a bit far for a one day show (I went this year and ended up driving for 14 hours in total - as I made a parts collecting trip out of it), so unless I'm trading it's unlikely we'll be there. :(

Yeah, Ive booked a 'Motel' in Stafford for the night before, we usually make an overnighter out of it .... it breaks the journey up and gives us a laugh in the depths of closed season!

Hi all...

Does anyone know how much it costs to have a 'pitch' at Dubfeeze? Got some bits to sell on and wondered what the costs were?

thanks....

carole

don't know why but i think its £45 think someone i know wants a stall and metioned it to me as i was goin to sell my new car and bus rollers there but euro disney now woohoo!!!

I wouldn't say it was great, but there is a large swap meet & quite a few traders. I bought a few parts when building my bug. It can give you a head start in the show season to get your car finished on time for the main shows.
It's worth going depending on how far away you live...

Latest posts