Dubsatthecastle 22nd -23-24- July 2011 - EB Line Up!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Rite dates for Dubsatthecastle 22nd - 23 - 24 July 2011

Tickets on sale Now ;) Book before End off 31st Jan
discount price of £12.50 per Adult if you book more then one Ticket,
Dont forget (KIDS Go FREE UNDER 15) ;)

From Feb 1st tickets will be £15.00 per Adult if you book More then one ticket intill the end of March,

From April 1st Tickets will be £17.50 per Adult if you book more then one ticket

Ticket will be on Sale till the end of June , then Perbook will close ,
On the Gate ticket will be forsale at £25 per Adult FOR THE WEEKEND

DAY VISTORS WILL BE £10 PER ADULT KIDS GO FREE UNDER (15)

IF Anyone wants to trade - sponsor- the show - please tel me on 07817971589- or wants any info ;)
also for 2011 i am offering FREE AUTO JUMBLE PLOTS , IF you buy to adult camping tickets Brfore the 31st Jan ,,,,,

I have spoken to Dave and as long as everyone is willing to support a line up on the Saturday then he will alocate us the smae camping spot as last year.....

On top of me doing gate duty and show and shine on the Sunday :roll:

Can't wait, everyone has been brilliant so far......2011 here we come

Dont forget tickets are only £12.50 Per Adult till end of december 8) thats for a weekend Camping pass

Kids under 15 Go Free ;)

Flyer for the Show Just off for Print 8)

dubs_flyer.jpg

Just to let you all no Tickets Are still £12.50 per Adult till the End of Jan 31st

Happy New Year from the Dubsatthecastle Team ;)

Ref trade or auto Jumble please bell me on 07817971589 Dave ;)

Right then , Tickets booked , never been to this show so we will be glad to hear from anyone that been before , I dont know if our bus will be finnish in time, but will definatley be camping so see you all there.

Right guys the offer of Discount price of £12.50 per Adult if you book more then one Ticket,
Dont forget (KIDS Go FREE UNDER 15) stands till the END OFF Feb :shock: ;)

Dave ;)

well i was going to opt out of this years show but then i watched last years show on 'one man and his campervan' and now im in 2 minds?!? hmmmmmmm :?

thru_a_lupe said:
well i was going to opt out of this years show but then i watched last years show on 'one man and his campervan' and now im in 2 minds?!? hmmmmmmm :?

Do it!, you know you want to. :mrgreen:

Booked.....................

Coming to this and having the next week in the area with the family. Any suggestions you local people.

Latest posts